TOWER47 - CONTACTS
We are ready
to welcome you
Tower 47 is located in the area of Milan’s former trade fair, totally redeveloped within the CityLife project.
The complex is one of the most impressive urban redevelopment projects ever completed in our country, with a total area of over 360 thousand sqm, a 170 thousand sqm public park, five kilometres of cycle paths as well as Italy’s largest urban district dedicated to shopping.
How to get there
Tower47 - Hall Alta
Piazza: Tre Torri 3, 20145 Milano
- ATM Cassiodoro parking: via Cassiodoro 9
- CityLife parking: accessible from Viale Boezio, via Cassiodoro service road, or from Piazzale Arduino
- M5 metro (Lilac line), stopping at "Tre Torri". The exit is only a few steps from Tower 47
- M1 metro (Red line), stopping at "Amendola", a 1 km walk from Tower 47, passing through the totally pedestrian CityLife area (approx. 12 min.)
- N. 19, stopping in Piazza VI Febbraio
N. 68, stopping in Via Rossetti/Largo Camus
- Milan Passante Railway: trains R16, R17, R22, R27, RE_1, RE_7, S2, S3 and S4, stopping at "Domodossola". The station is a 10-minute walk from the Tower, but can also be used to connect with the M5 metro (1 stop to Tre Torri)
- BikeMI: bike stations in Via Novegno, corner of piazzale Arduino (by M1 metro stop “Amendola”) and in Piazza VI Febbraio